NB San Diego, CA (32nd Street Naval Station) Housing and Relocation Information
The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH). The first is living on base. Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off base.
- The Housing Services Center (619) 556-8443. Contact the housing office as soon as you know you are moving. You will be provided with the latest information on local housing as well as referral services and relocation assistance. They offer counseling and guidance before entering into a lease agreement and help resolve tenant-landlord disputes.
On Base Housing
- Single service members can reach the Unaccompanied Personnel Housing office at (619) 556-1077 for assistance with room assignment and requirements.
- NB San Diego on-base housing is privatized and managed by Lincoln Military Housing (858) 300-7493, which offers over 30 neighbors with a large variety of home styles and sizes base on rank and family needs. They are the family housing company for all military personnel and their families stationed at any base within the San Diego Military Complex. For a look at their home and community amenites, follow the link provided above.
Off Post Housing
If you're looking to rent off-post rather than purchase a home, check out our database for available rentals.
Buy A House
- Click here to find a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations